Wallis Drilling recognises its responsibility to meet its customer, employee, community and shareholder expectations. Wallis Drilling will deliver on its commitments, to all stakeholders, through the diligent application and continuous improvement in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality disciplines
To achieve this the company will:
• Comply with all applicable Health, Safety and Environment laws, regulations and mandatory standards. Where these do not exist, we will apply appropriate internal standards that reflect Wallis committment to minimise adverse impacts from our operations, products or services.
• Consult with and promote active participation of employees in the management of their own & others’ health, safety and wellbeing.
• Promote personal responsibility in accident prevention and ensure each employee understands their responsibility to themselves, family, fellow employees, and to Wallis Drilling in the performance of their duties
• Proactively pursue the identification of all hazards and eliminate, or if not possible, mitigate the risk by implementing systems to identify, assess, control and monitor those risks
• Educate and train its employees on Wallis Drilling Health, Safety, Environment and Quality requirements and assign appropriate accountabilities and responsibilities
• Establish, review, document and monitor measurable Health, Safety, Environment and Quality objectives and targets to continually improve our performance
• Ensure we minimse our impact on and pollution of the environment by reviewing and monitoring our activites
• Meet or exceed our customer expectations in a proactive, professional and cost effective manner
• Maintain certification in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality through recognised Australian and International standards - ISO 9001, AS 4801 and ISO 14001
Chief Executive Officer